Department of Management Services

Work and Life Contacts

Topic Contact
Paid and Unpaid Leaves of Absence Log on to People First to view your leave credits or contact your agency supervisor or Human Resources office for more information about the use of leave
Employee Assistance Program (universities use their own EAP; call your HR Dept. for info) E4 Health (New Directions)
Log on to People First and select EAP tab in top right corner, or call 1-844-208-7067
State Tuition Waiver Contact the registrar's office at the school
Holidays, Telework, Flexible Work Schedules, Workers' Compensation Your agency supervisor or HR office